[PDB-announce] version 1.9.17 released

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Sep 28 01:26:54 PDT 2015

Hi Stefan.

Many thanks for this, and for all your efforts in working on this.

Just some feedback - the "Route Server URL" field is blank yet an entry
existing on the current platform. I'd imagine 2.0 would import that
current fields into the new platform, yes?

That said, under the "Notes" field, "route_server:" appears with the
correct route server URL. So looks like the data is being picked up, but
being populated in the wrong place :-).

You're welcome to use https://beta.peeringdb.com/net/3900 as an example.
Thanks.

Mark.