[PDB Announce] New PeeringDB beta site with list of changes

Greg Hankins ghankins at peeringdb.com
Mon Nov 21 17:43:15 PST 2016

PeeringDB Community,

As we are working to develop and roll out new PeeringDB features, many of
you have asked for advance access to a beta site and a complete list of
changes coming in the next release.

We are introducing two new resources that are available immediately.
Our goal is to give everyone the opportunity to test and integrate new
features into your tools in advance, to help ensure that everything continues
to work smoothly when the new version is deployed on the production servers.

- PeeringDB beta site: https://beta.peeringdb.com/

  The new PeeringDB beta server running the latest beta software version,
  with full access over HTTP and the API.  Note that changes made in the
  beta database are local to the beta server only, and are not reflected
  on the production servers.

- Latest change to PeeringDB: https://beta.peeringdb.com/changes

  This URL automagically redirects to the full list of issues on PeeringDB's
  GitHub repository that document all of the changes in the current beta
  version.

Please continue to log bugs and feature requests at
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues on GitHub.

We hope that you find these new resources useful.  Comments are welcome
to the Product Committee at <productcom at lists.peeringdb.com>.

Kind regards on behalf of the Product Committee,
Greg

--
Greg Hankins <ghankins at peeringdb.com>