[PDB Announce] Reminder: PeeringDB User Survey 2018 - open now until October 31st

Greg Hankins ghankins at peeringdb.com
Tue Oct 30 06:44:03 PDT 2018

Hello everyone, we appreciate all of the responses so far.  We'd love to
hear from you if you have a few minutes.  The survey is anonymous, and is
still open until October 31st.

PeeringDB User Survey 2018: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/peeringdb2018

Best regards on behalf of the Outreach Committee,
Greg

--
Greg Hankins <ghankins at peeringdb.com>