[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.50.0 beta release completed on 2023-08-16T2000Z

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Wed Aug 16 07:53:06 PDT 2023

Hi,

We deployed the current beta site on 16 August 2023. Please help us verify
that the upgrade went well by testing https://beta.peeringdb.com. Please
review the changes and test against the beta site to prepare for a
production roll out.

This release integrates Carrier and Campus objects into the API. It also
includes minor webUI improvements and improvements for our support tools.

We intend to release to production on 23 August 2023.

We will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since
our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes are published here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom