[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.53.0 beta release completed on 2023-11-29T0400Z

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Wed Nov 29 09:33:23 PST 2023

Hi,

We deployed the current beta site on 29 November 2023. Please help us
verify that the upgrade went well by testing https://beta.peeringdb.com.
Please review the changes and test against the beta site to prepare for a
production roll out.

This release:

- Adds an aggregated view of interconnection resources at a campus on the
campus page
- Improves the visibility of contact data settings to admin
- Improves the handling of website language settings

We have also made some behind the scenes improvements.

We intend to release to production on 6 December 2023.

We will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since
our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes are published here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom