[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.52.0 beta release completed on 2023-10-25T1500Z

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Wed Oct 25 08:04:56 PDT 2023

Hi,

We deployed the current beta site on 25 October 2023. Please help us verify
that the upgrade went well by testing https://beta.peeringdb.com. Please
review the changes and test against the beta site to prepare for a
production roll out.

This release:

- enables support for updates from a source of truth. Your internal source
of truth can propose updates to PeeringDB, which you then review and accept
or deny through the web interface.
- publishes facility data in a .KMZ file linked form the website footer
- adds Campus and Carrier object support to search (v2) which is now the
default simple search tool

We have also made some behind the scenes improvements.

We intend to release to production on 6 November 2023.

We will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since
our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes are published here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom