[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.55.0 beta release completed on 2024-02-21T0100Z

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Wed Feb 21 09:01:53 PST 2024

Hi,

We deployed the current beta site on 21 February 2024. Please help us
verify that the upgrade went well by testing https://beta.peeringdb.com.
Please review the changes and test against the beta site to prepare for a
production roll out.

This release fixes a bug that resulted in some new orgs
getting RIPE-NCC-END-MNT as their name automatically. It also automates
changes to our max prefix limit based on the size of the DFZ.

We have also made some behind the scenes improvements.

We intend to release to production on 28 February 2024.

We will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since
our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes are published here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom