[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.54.0 beta release completed on 2024-01-18T1800Z

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Thu Jan 18 10:49:46 PST 2024

Hi,

We deployed the current beta site on 18 January 2024. Please help us verify
that the upgrade went well by testing https://beta.peeringdb.com. Please
review the changes and test against the beta site to prepare for a
production roll out.

This release:

- Adds a way to report inaccurate data through www.peeringdb.com
- Improves v2 with better support for IP addresses and exact matches of
names
- Takes advantage of screens with high resolutions while responding better
to mobile screens
- Allows networks to select multiple network types
- Reduces power options in facilities to non-standard offerings

We have also made some behind the scenes improvements.

We intend to release to production on 24 January 2024.

We will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since
our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes are published here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom