[PDB-gov] Results of Election of PeeringDB Initial Board of Directors

James Blessing James.Blessing at keycom.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 00:27:48 PST 2015

On 01/12/2015, 02:15, "Pdb-gov on behalf of Chris Caputo" <pdb-gov-bounces at lists.peeringdb.com on behalf of secretary at peeringdb.com> wrote:

>87 organizations were registered to vote.  Of that, 86 ballots were cast.
>
>Steve and I agree it does not serve a purpose to reveal the ranking.

Hi Chris,

It’s usually good practise to always post the full results so that if things are ever questioned then there is a historical precedence of transparency.

As this election was STV then the order of eliminations and elections is more important than the “ranking"

--
James Blessing
CTO

M: +44(0)7989 039 476
E:  james.blessing at keycom.co.uk

E-Mail Disclaimer:
This email transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only. Its contents are private and confidential and should not be read, copied or disclosed by any other person. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and any copies of it and telephone the sender or e-mail them by return.

Although Keycom PLC believes that this message and any attachments are free of any viruses or other defects which may affect a computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is free of viruses and other defects. Keycom PLC does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its receipt or use.

This email disclaimer is for all Keycom PLC companies (Company registration number 03921568) whose registered office is at 20-22 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4JS.

Please consider the Environment before printing this email