[PDB-gov] Results of Election of PeeringDB Initial Board of Directors

Patrick Gilmore patrick at peeringdb.com
Tue Dec 1 09:58:16 PST 2015

First, thank you to the membership for putting their trust in me.

Second, we were really lucky to have a fan-frickin’-tastic slate of candidates. (Plus me, of course.) There really weren’t any “wrong” choices here. Thank you to everyone for standing, and many more thanks to those who were elected and now have a lot of work ahead of them.

Really big thanks to Chris & Steve for dealing with process. I trust both of them implicitly, and believe the election was far better for their participation.

Finally, thank you to Dave for the donation. The suggestion from Dave and others to use a third party was well made, but following it up with the resources to actually use the third party was most excellent.

Looking forward to having a stable, useful database for many years to come.

--
TTFN,
patrick