[PDB-gov] Call for candidates for initial Board of Directors

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Mon Nov 2 09:12:22 PST 2015

In my personal opinion this is a clear sign that the current direction is too heavy handed and onerous - creating a massive amount of unnecessary overhead.

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 10:03 AM -0800, "Chris Caputo" <secretary at peeringdb.com> wrote:

Repeating the call for candidates for the initial Board of Directors...

There are zero candidates as of now.  (Sun Nov 1 18:03:30 UTC 2015)

The sooner you get on the ballot, the better, so that folks with questions
about your goals or background, can reach out to you.

Chris