[PDB-gov] Vote collection and counting

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Fri Nov 6 11:17:11 PST 2015

Chris,

Given there's a proposed commercial relationship between you and PDB, made
by people up for election, wouldn't you call that a Conflict of Interest
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD8QFjAEahUKEwjau4CZwfzIAhWMWj4KHX_4ByM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FConflict_of_interest&usg=AFQjCNF07U6buYx7iA42IjMkNZDQiw2Oew&sig2=SgKb8Xumt-Iqo6CofT85wA>
?

Why not BigPulse, with a disinterested party a la most elections
committees?

-Dave