[PDB-gov] PDB P&L ( was Vote collection and counting)

Chris Caputo ccaputo at alt.net
Sat Nov 7 10:46:10 PST 2015

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015, Arnold Nipper wrote:
> On 07.11.2015 18:17, Dave Temkin wrote:
> > Yes, it's completely covered. But PDB would happily take donations for
> > other operating expenses.
>
> Good point ... Patrick was running around to collect money a while ago
> iirc. Anyway does have an idea where PDB currently stands?

AMS-IX gave $2,500 in March.  Thank you AMS-IX!

There is currently over $2.1k in the bank account.  Dave's generous
contribution toward BigPulse will be a pass-through.

I expect once the org in going, these contributions will be more formally
recognized, if desired.

> My understanding is that the current Inc. will be completely migrated to
> the new to be founded Inc.

There is no current Inc.  The bank is waiting for the founding documents.
The to be founded non-profit will have control of the bank account.

> C/should be interesting for the board candidates as well. Or not?

I've managed the finances since the creation of the bank account, and will
be happy to share details with the Board.

Chris