[PDB-gov] eligible member list creation

Matt Griswold grizz at 20c.com
Mon Nov 9 03:46:35 PST 2015

* Chris Caputo <ccaputo at alt.net> [151109 06:48 +0000]:
> For the map file, I support a location you think is best to protect
> it. Maybe on the server you gave me access to?
Already put it on a private repo that Job has access to, I'll email
details off list.

> For the pdb-gov addresses you weren't able to map to active PeeringDB
> accounts, could we just email those folks directly and ask them what
> PeeringDB organization they represent?
That's what I would think. I'll add a section for list members who
aren't eligible for voting too.

> On BigPulse I'm imagining a ballot as follows below, with an org
> field, so that we have the ability to remove any duplicates that
> slipped by.
Currently, the script is just doing org by email domain, we can add
that to output as well. I'm not sure what fields BigPulse will need,
just let me know and I can add them.