[PDB-gov] Voting eligibility

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:44:48 PST 2015

My opinion is one org, one vote.

And individuals are welcome to help and raise their voice, but only orgs
can vote.

I am not against individuals (in fact under my own view I could be excluded
to vote unless I am representative of my org), in fact I would really love
to give them a vote but I think that it would be a nightmare to measure who
is/what is an active participant. For that simple reason I think that
giving votes to individuals is unfeasible or full of flaws.

Regards
.as