[PDB-gov] Voting eligibility

bill manning azuremesa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:16:21 PST 2015

So, on one hand there are interested parties ( organizations, individuals,
ix'en, regulators, the press, etc. ) and we have BGP which uses ASNs to
describe a unique (to the ASN) peering policy.   Last I checked, peeringDB
was a repository for peering policy of ASNs.  So as a bear of very little
brain, I would think that those who use peeringDB to record their peering
policies should have the votes.  Whomever controls the ASN should have one
vote ...  But I guess this is too simple.