[PDB-gov] organizational documents

Daniel Golding dgolding at google.com
Wed Oct 21 06:58:46 PDT 2015

Considering the relatively small number of folks on this list and the lack
of activity (up until now), its important that this process is promoted a
bit more widely - NANOG ,RIPE, etc mailing lists, and other forums. In
order to have a real mandate, I suggest getting at least 500 folks on
list...

Dan

--
Dan Golding | Network Infrastructure Engineering | dgolding at google.com |  +1