[PDB-gov] organizational documents

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:15:52 PDT 2015

Some comments about the bylaws:

- If we really want to take peeringdb usage beyond USA and Europe we should
allow remote participation, so +1 in 2.13
- As it was mentioned before setting dates in advance has more
disadvantages than advantages.
- +1 to be able to define a place for a member meeting outside Washington
and even USA.
- 10% of quorum LGTM

and one last question (sorry if was asked before). In order to be a
director, you need to represent a member?

Regards
as