[PDB-gov] organizational documents

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Sat Oct 24 14:19:51 PDT 2015

I've spread the word to a few other FB groups (EPF, UKNOF, MENOF, SANOG)
as well.

Thank you all for your effort! Can't really comment on legal issues,
first ianal and second I've only dealt with German associations a bit in
depth.

As a longtime PDB admin (nanny so to say) I'm happy to see that the
toddler eventually will make it :)

Arnold