[PDB-gov] PeeringDB Annual Meeting Minutes & Audio + Board Election Update

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Fri Apr 22 16:49:40 PDT 2016

The PeeringDB annual meeting was held on Thursday 4/21.

Draft minutes:

  http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/legaldocs/2016-04-21_PeeringDB_Member_Meeting_Minutes.pdf

Audio:  (14 mins, 6.4 mb)

  http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/legaldocs/2016-04-21_PeeringDB_Member_Meeting_Audio.mp3

Other governance information:

  http://gov.peeringdb.com/

If your name is missing from the list of attendees, please email me.

Board Election update:

  - So far 62 of 93 registered voters have voted.

  - All voters in the November election were sent ballots and so far
    another 7 voters have registered for this election.

  - Reminders were sent to registered non-voters today.

  - If you have not received your ballot or need to register, please
    contact me. Registrations received after April 28th UTC are not
    guaranteed to be processed in time for the April 29th 23:59 UTC voting
    deadline.

  - Voting for the Board is open until end of day on the 29th, and
    determines not only who will be on the Board, but who will receive a
    full 2 year term versus a 1 year term.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Chris Caputo
PeeringDB Secretary