[PDB Gov] Joining as a member to leverage on the PeeringDB

Mahmud bin Ahmad EMAHMUD at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Aug 23 01:30:49 PDT 2017

PeeringDB Admin,

Appreciate it if you direct our queries to the person-in-charge of membership.
We wish to leverage on the PeeringDB information. Understand that to leverage on the peering database information, the organization is required to join as  a member.

Address:          Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
            Singapore
            50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
AS Number:    AS9419

1.       What are the Terms and Conditions for PeeringDB membership?

2.       Are there any membership fees required for members?

3.       Are there any liability e.g. liquidated damages impose on members?

4.       To register NTU network information in the PeeringDB information, is our organization required to join as a member?

Regards,

[cid:image008.gif at 01D1730D.9226F210]

MAHMUD Bin Ahmad (Mr) | Centre for IT Services | Nanyang Technological University
76 Nanyang Drive, Block N2.1 Level B1, Singapore 637331
Tel: +65 6790 5232 GMT+8h | Fax: +65 6791 0688 | Email: emahmud at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:emahmud at ntu.edu.sg> | Web: www.ntu.edu.sg<http://www.ntu.edu.sg>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.