[PDB Gov] Results of 2017 Election of PeeringDB Board of Directors

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Mon May 8 15:25:16 PDT 2017

Subsequent to the election, the PeeringDB Board and myself learned of a
member who wanted to vote but was unable.

The emails this member sent to secretary at peeringdb.com were not delivered
to me, for an unknown reason.  Their SMTP logs show email was delivered to
the @peeringdb.com provider, but the email provider did not forward them
to me.  I presume the email provider determined they were spam.

While as far as I can tell, it is not possible for a single additional
ballot to have changed the outcome of the election, given the distribution
of votes, this is still a concerning event.

I would like to understand if anyone else tried to register but had no
response from me.  Please email stewards at lists.peeringdb.com if this
happened to you, so that the whole PeeringDB board and myself can hear
about it.  (MX for lists.peeringdb.com and peeringdb.com are different.)

I can also be reached directly at ccaputo-dated-1503895434.3ba77b at alt.net
for the next few months.

Chris Caputo
PeeringDB Secretary