[PDB Gov] October 18th, 2017 draft Board meeting minutes

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Thu Oct 19 18:10:15 PDT 2017

Hi Fearghas,

Sorry about that.  The Product Committee update was very brief.  The only
note I took was that Eric Loos is now the chair of the Product Committee,
but that was actually mentioned in the September meeting minutes, so I
didn't mention it again.

The notes for the Product Committee October 12th meeting just went up:

  http://docs.peeringdb.com/committee/product/notes/2017-10-12_Product_Committee_Notes.pdf

Past Product Committee meeting notes are at:

  http://docs.peeringdb.com/committee/product/

Thanks,
Chris