[PDB Gov] Lack of NREN support - causing problems, how to fix?

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Fri Feb 2 03:24:23 PST 2024

Adam,

makes all sense to me. Would you mind creating an issue on Github [0]?
IMO, it's best discussed there.

Greetings
Arnold
[0]
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/new?assignees=&labels=&projects=&template=feature_request.md&title=

--
Keep calm, keep distance, keep connected!

Arnold Nipper
email: arnold at nipper.de
mobile: +49 172 2650958