[PDB-tech] Change of ID's for Internet Exchanges

Arnold Nipper arnold.nipper at de-cix.net
Thu Jul 9 12:42:38 PDT 2015

On 08.07.2015 17:25, Matt Griswold wrote:
> * Jeroen Valcke <jvalcke at opendns.com> [150706 18:25 +0200]:
>> Hello,
>>
>> We're working on getting our in-house application compatible with the
>>   new PeeringDB API.
>> We've noticed that the id's for the Internet Exchanges seems to have
>> changed. Is this intentional?
>> This change seems weird, especially since other id's remain unchanged.
>> Could we possible revert this and use the 'old' ID's?
> It was intentional, part of the IXF db normalization. Is that breaking
> something on your side?

Of course it will break a lot of scripts. What about providing a mapping
table?

Arnold
--
Arnold Nipper
CTO/COO and Co-Founder

DE-CIX Management GmbH | Lindleystrasse 12 | 60314 Frankfurt am Main |
Germany | www.de-cix.net | Phone +49 69 1730902 22 |
Mobile +49 172 2650958 | Fax +49 69 4056 2716 |
arnold.nipper at de-cix.net | Geschaeftsfuehrer Harald A. Summa |
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135