[PDB-tech] Feedback for PeeringDB 2.0 from AS37100

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Jun 11 03:45:06 PDT 2015

Hi there.

Feedback from AS37100 on v2.0:

    - Approx. prefixes seems to be doubled.
    - Presentation width seems to have shrunk significantly from v1.0.
    - Contact information seems to be limited to only 3x entries, when
there could be more.
    - Trying to fit all peering information into one page makes the page
look unrefined.

I have to be honest, looking at the first cut of v2.0, I quite prefer
the look of v1.0. v1.0 looks much simpler and I'm not squinting trying
to find data.

Personally, I wouldn't mind keeping the v1.0 look but with the v2.0
back-end enhancements.

Mark.