[PDB-tech] Feedback for PeeringDB 2.0 from AS37100

Koch, Andrew andrew.koch at tdstelecom.com
Thu Jun 11 08:17:19 PDT 2015

> Feedback from AS37100 on v2.0:

>     - Contact information seems to be limited to only 3x entries, when
> there could be more.

The contacts are grouped into three categories - Policy, Technical, NOC.  All the contact entries are there.

>     - Trying to fit all peering information into one page makes the page
> look unrefined.

I prefer the single page approach.  It is much easier to search on a single page to find the details for a peering exchange/peering facility in a long list than have to constantly click on buttons to advance to the next page and possibly find what I am looking for.

I actually wish that the list of peers on the exchange point and facility pages would be a single list like the list of exchanges and facilities that are presented on a participant page.

In either list case, I wish that the headers were sortable - it seems that the list sort are based on database ID reference.  At the very least, sort the list by the primary displayed value (exchange name, participant name, etc)

Andy Koch
TDS Telecom - IP Network Operations
andrew.koch at tdstelecom.com