[PDB-tech] Netnod Stockholm LANs same IX

Martin J. Levy mahtin at mahtin.com
Sat Apr 16 19:04:16 PDT 2016

There's different setups that should be handled.

 - two LANs, two IX names, two IP ranges
     (LINX Juniper & LINX Extreme)
 - two IP ranges on one IX name
    (STHIX with 1500 & 9000 MTU LANs)
    (ESPANIX with two LANs)
 - two LANs on two IX names
    (NETNOD A&B with 1500 & 4420 MTUs)

That means the complex table setup has value. Mind you; it's unclear how the end user would use this. ESPANIX has been very free form under PDB1.0

I'd vote for complexity as long as it matches how data can be created by the IX for (let's say) the Euro-IX json data.

Martin