[PDB Tech] peeringdb sync error

Paul Vlaar pvlaar at afilias.info
Tue Aug 2 09:48:57 PDT 2016

On 2/8/16 17:52, Stefan Pratter wrote:
> Cannot reproduce the issue on my local sync - hadn't run it since Jul
> 31st and updated without errors just now.
>
> I'd appreciate if you could answer these questions to help us identify
> the cause:
>
> 1. which version of py-peeringdb are you running

I just upgraded to 0.4.4.1, same problem with reference to org id 14675.

> 2. "org last update 1470142503 0 changed" indicates that you ran the
> script earlier today, did that produce any errors? particularly with >
the org sync? if so which error?

Unsure, since I run this every hour from cron and hadn't look at the
output for a few weeks (and is over-written on each run).

> 3. Does the problem persist if you do it on a fresh db (eg. after
> running the drop_tables command, WARNING: this will delete all
> existing data)

I am not ready to do this, as there's a live system feeding from this
data. I suppose I may have to resort to that.

Thanks,

	~paul