[PDB Tech] route-server information add-on

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Mon Dec 12 11:53:32 PST 2016

I myself am also of two mind on where the flag belongs: on the one hand I strongly recommend everyone to use dedicated ASNs for route server functions (and as such the "net" object is a good place to store it), on the other hand at the "ip level" offers more fine grained control.

What do others think?

Kind regards,

Job