[PDB Tech] allow empty IP field or not?

Eric Loos eric at ipergy.net
Wed Dec 28 09:11:21 PST 2016

So let’s close the discussion? :-) Empty field not allowed?

Furthermore, people that just blindly configure based on an address popping up in peeringdb should at least have consulted with their peer, I hope. What we then need is not a reference database which is what PDB is today, but a workflow component which would allow both peers to acknowledge that both are happy to peer on certain IXP’s between certain IP pairs.