[PDB-tech] PeeringDB REST API - POC question

Stefan Pratter stefan at 20c.com
Mon Feb 29 21:10:51 PST 2016

Hi Aaron,

This seems to be a permission problem, in v2 you will need to
authenticate with a user that has been verified by PeeringDB staff to
view non-public POC records.

If you have been authenticating and still receive an empty POC list, it
likely means you're lacking the necessary permissions, in which case you
should email support at peeringdb.com and someone will follow up on getting
your access levels sorted.

Hope this helps,
Stefan