[PDB Tech] github repo renamed from 1to2 to docs

Matt Griswold grizz at 20c.com
Mon Jun 6 18:35:14 PDT 2016

FYI, we're keeping the old 1to2 repo as it powers docs.peeringdb.com so
I've renamed the repo to https://github.com/peeringdb/docs - 1to2 still
redirects to there. If anyone has it checked out, it will continue to
work from the same URL, but feel free to update your local copy with:

    git remote set-url origin git at github.com:peeringdb/docs.git

I think I caught all mentions of 1to2, let me know if I missed them
anywhere.

Also, we have a new bug repo URL at
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues

In the next week or two, we will move the old 1to2 issues and add new
feature requests, etc that we have in various places.

As always, questions or comments are welcome.

Cheers