[PDB-tech] adding new IX point to peeringDB record

Mainer, Michael mmainer at verisign.com
Wed Mar 30 05:58:28 PDT 2016

All,
I am trying to add a new peering IX point to my peeringDB record however it is not giving me the ability to manually key in my remote/anycasted ASN (AS26415).  The drop down box only lists the primary one (AS7342).  FYI, my peeringDB record is (http://as7342.peeringdb.com)

Another issue is when I do click the “edit” button I notice all my existing peering IX points force the ASN to be that of my primary ASN, this is a big problem for someone like Verisign who has multiple ASNs.

Is there another way to manually key in the ASN that is present at a IX or am I doing something wrong?  I look a quick look at the archives and didn’t see this issue posted…  If this is already being worked on sorry for the noise.

Thanks,
-Mike Mainer
Interconnection Architect
(703) 948-4362