[PDB Tech] RIPE NCC IXP Tools Hackathon: Pinder

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Sat Nov 5 03:42:37 PDT 2016

Hi Matthew,

<no hats>

I recommend you remove the 'cheap gimmick' parts and make it look more
like a boring business tool with appropiate domain name and
documentation style. That will help bring the actual novel and
intriguing parts of the engine into focal point.

I know some people are working on YANG modeling for peering interactions
on the layer-8 level, I can see a the pinder approach as viable too. I
do not know where these things belong yet and what PeeringDB's role in
it will be. For now I view this as a social experiment, fair? :-)

Kind regards,

Job