[PDB Tech] PeeringDB API Discrepency

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:45:08 PDT 2016

On 4 October 2016 at 22:18, Matt Griswold <grizz at 20c.com> wrote:
> From looking through the code, this was never implemented in v2, we can't
> think of any technical reasons so it was likely just my screw up while
> migrating the database. There are 84 dupe v4 and 51 dupe v6, so we'll fix
> the data and add the constraint.
>
> The deploy automation needs updating from switching hosts before, but we'll
> get this out ASAP.

Thanks for l looking into this guys.

I meat to sent a follow up email to say I have found lots more, trying
to pull infomration from many other IX's it was quickly clear the
issue was wide spread, so thanks for picking up on the fact it's not
just that specific exchange.

Also I might have found another issue but I think  that may also be an
issue with my script so I won't say anything else because I haven't
had a chance to look into it yet.

Cheers,
James.