[PDB Tech] Regardibg Peeringdb API Installation in MAC OS

mithun talukder mithun2k5 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 01:07:38 PDT 2017

Hello,
Hope you are doing good.
Could you please let me know is peeringdb API will work in MAC OS or not?
I tried to install using "sudo easy_install peeringdb" but it is showing "ImportError: No module named twentyc.rpc" and tried to install that module twentyc.rpc also, but it is not working. After that tried to install using "pip install peeringdb" command,still now it is showing the same error. Your kind help is required in this regard.
Thanks in advance for your kind support.
 Best Regards,Mitun Talukder