[PDB Tech] PeeringDB API : Getting a 301 error when updating a "net" type object

Marshall Mahachi marshall.mahachi at megaport.com
Mon Jun 13 23:40:06 PDT 2022

Hi pdb-tech list

I am trying to update a Network ("net" type object) using the API :
https://peeringdb.com/api/net/{id}
and I am getting a 301 error message:

<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>

However, it seems to be working fine when on *beta* ---->>
https://beta.peeringdb.com/api/net/{id} ..

Has anyone run into this problem before ? or if anyone knows if it's a
known issue that's being tracked and is to be released.

Thanks

Best regards

--

*MarshallMahachi*
*Network Automation*

Phone: +61 7 3062 7601
[image: Connect on LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marshallmahachi>

*Your experience is our top priority. Let us know how we are
doing: feedback at megaport.com <feedback at megaport.com>*

[image: Visit Megaport.com] <https://www.megaport.com/>

[image: ISO/IEC 27001 Certified]

This message and the information in or attached to it, is intended for the
named addressee only and may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete it without retaining any copies
and notify the sender. Note that all communications to and from Megaport
may be stored and used in accordance with our Privacy Policy
<https://www.megaport.com/legal/privacy-policy/>. Megaport (Australia) Pty
Ltd. Australia. (Company No. 164 521 519). Level 3, 825 Ann Street.
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006.