[PDB Tech] OAuth use for peering portal identification

Jeroen Massar jeroen at massar.ch
Fri Oct 21 02:26:28 PDT 2022

> On 21 Oct 2022, at 11:08, Paul Hoogsteder <paul at meanie.nl> wrote:
>

>>> On 21 Oct 2022, at 10:27, Paul Hoogsteder <paul at meanie.nl> wrote:
>>> Hello group,
>>> Is anyone aware of other peering portals than Cloudflare and Facebook's
>>> that use the PeeringDB OAuth system?
>> https://peeringmanager.com
>> Is one of them.
>
> Does PeeringManager also provide a portal for *other networks* to request
> sessions? I looked at PeeringManager for my hobby network AS31019, but
> with thousands of sessions it's way too expensive for a network with zero
> paying customers

There is also:
https://peering-manager.net
which has a little cat link:
https://github.com/peering-manager/peering-manager

demo: https://ripe76.ripe.net/archives/video/13/ + https://ripe84.ripe.net/archives/video/790/

Naming these things is.... interesting, because dupes will exist for these things.

Greets,
Jeroen

(But for both my NIH kicked in, they did not match my personal requirements... hence, once upon a time when I have time.... ;)