[PDB Tech] PeeringDB Account Verification

Chris Caputo ccaputo at alt.net
Sun Sep 18 18:02:57 PDT 2022

As I understand things, an account is needed in order to create/use an API
key.

Noelle, please be aware of:

  https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/380

The apparent intention of that issue is that accounts without an
organization affiliation will eventually be purged.

You may want to check out peeringdb-py if not already using:

  https://peeringdb.github.io/peeringdb-py/

That enables mirroring of the bulk of the PeeringDB database, for
high-speed local querying, and lightweight incremental updates.

Chris