[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Draft Agenda for Meeting#2

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Sun Nov 17 07:53:29 PST 2019

Dear all,

Below pls find a draft agenda for our Meeting#2, scheduled on 18 Nov 17:00 CET.

After our 1st meeting on introductions, problem definition and initial discussions, I would like to have this time focusing on our Scope and an initial discussion and hopefully agreement on what the resulting Policy Document should be containing.

Talk to you soon!
Filiz

------------

Draft Agenda:

0. Welcome - 2 mins

1. Scope of Task Force -  25 mins

The expected output and so the goal of the task force is producing a Policy Document on Data Ownership as you know.
We need a scope statement that describes that and that will be published on https://docs.peeringdb.com/taskforce/dataownership/ <https://docs.peeringdb.com/taskforce/dataownership/>.
Having it agreed and documented will help us with our planning and structuring the resulting Policy Document too.

I will send an initial wording tomorrow (my) morning before the meeting so we can start discussing it during the meeting.

2. Policy Document - 25 mins

I would like to start having a discussion on the structure of the policy document we need to produce.

Such a policy Document, imo, should list

-  all data tokens (object types) in PeeringDB
-  for each object
	- what they are for, ie who they represent and mean in PeeringDB
	- who can create and update them,
	- what else?

If we can start talking and hopefully start agreeing on such a the list above, we can also start our work drafting some document inline with ongoing discussions.
I will also start a document before our meeting tomorrow on this and so we can use it during the meeting.

3. AOB (3 mins)

4. Adjourn