[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Welcome and Meeting#1

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Tue Oct 1 07:37:04 PDT 2019

Dear all,

A very welcome and thank you again for volunteering for take part in Data Ownership Task Force!

Before we start our discussions, I wanted to send you this first e-mail with few pointers:

Members of the Task Force
Members of the Task Force are:

Filiz Yilmaz
Bijal Shangani
Arnold Nipper
Job Snijders
Patrick Gilmore
Ben Maddison
Christopher Malayter
William Marantz
Darrell Budic
Jhonny Lima
Fredrik Korsback
Lukas Tribus
Jeri McNeill
Chris Caputo
Mustafa Timur Sever
Shane Kerr
Stefan Wahl
Barry O’Donovan

Mailing List
We have a mailing list set up for our discussions and as our main communications medium.
Pls note the mailing list is moderated (by me) and is publicly archived at:
https://lists.peeringdb.com/pipermail/dataownership-tf/ <https://lists.peeringdb.com/pipermail/dataownership-tf/>

First Meeting
I think it will be great to have a kick-off meeting soon, so we can meet&greet and talk a bit about the problem statement and our scope.

For this purpose I’ve created the following Doodle poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/tvbe3k5hby2k8rfn <https://doodle.com/poll/tvbe3k5hby2k8rfn>

Can I please ask you note your availability until 17:00 UTC Thursday, 3 October using the Doodle poll?

I will then close the poll and pick the most preferred slot.

I know that we are all in different timezones and we often have hectic schedules with travel so I am sorry in advance if none of the slots work for you this time around.

I will make sure we have good minutes for you to catch up effectively later on if you miss the 1st meeting.
Our main discussions should occur mostly online on the mailing list anyways.

I plan to use Goto meetings (a web based conferencing tool) for the meeting and I will share the details for it as well as an agenda once we have a meeting date set.

Looking forward working with you

Kind regards
Filiz Yilmaz
PeeringDB