[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Last Call ended

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Mon Apr 6 03:04:27 PDT 2020

Dear PeeringDB Task Force,

I hope you are all safe and heathy.

Last Call (5 April 2020 23:59 UTC) deadline passed and we have not heard any objections to the document.

Accordingly, we can now declare that the Last Call ended and we have this as a policy document.

I am already working on publishing it on the PeeringDB website.
I hope to make the general announcement about it tomorrow, as we discussed and agreed previously.

I will also make a note of this to the PeeringDB Board immediately.
Coincidentally please note we have the PeeringDB Annual Meeting scheduled for Friday April 17th at 1600 UTC.
I will provide an update during that meeting too and you may want to attend the meeting as well.

I would like to thank you all for your interest, work, time, dedication and stamina during the course of last 6 months.
There were times when there was doubt but we managed to see the completion of this important work.

Many thanks for your contributions again and congratulations!

Stay safe!

Filiz