[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Meeting#7 Follow-up

Arnold Nipper arnold at peeringdb.com
Sun Feb 16 20:41:51 PST 2020

Chris

On 17.02.2020 05:23, Christopher Malayter wrote:

> Arnold doesn’t want to resolve the facility admin issue in the data
> ownership Taskforce, which is silly IMHO.
>
> He wants someone to submit a feature request for data ownership.  I
> believe we should resolve that here.

there is nothing to resolve. All records (fac, ix, net) are owned. I.e.
there is an organisation (org) owning. However it is not task of the TF
to command that each org has to have an admin. There are still some
leftovers from migration to PDB2.0 as well as new ones from suggested
facilities.

Actually I also do not see any reason to enforce this. If someone claims
ownership it is granted after due diligence. So what due you want to fix?

Arnold

--
Arnold Nipper
email: arnold at peeringdb.com