[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Meeting #8 Follow-up

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Thu Feb 27 09:25:44 PST 2020

Dear all,

We had our 8th Meeting on 27 Feb 2020, Thursday.

Agenda, the high-level notes and the recording of the meeting are all in the shared folder (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1wz08_g6NtqkiBkOYUhekLwVJYwZkCnBv <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1wz08_g6NtqkiBkOYUhekLwVJYwZkCnBv>).

Below are some highlights.

Kind regards
Filiz

------

Highlights of the meeting were:
Mailing list usage vs meetings: Discussion on the latest thread subject line “decision process”. Those who attended the meeting seem to find the meetings helpful and would like to keep having them as an additional medium to the mailing list discussions. Filiz noted it will be good to contribute to the discussion in order to ensure our process works. Further thoughts can be shared on the mailing list under the current thread.
New version of the Policy Document - sent by Chris Caputo: Action on ALL: Watch the thread and participate in the discussion.
Next meeting will be Doodled considering dates in the next 2-3 weeks
------