[PDB Data Ownership-TF] draft "Data Ownership Policy Document"

Darrell Budic darrell at unitedix.net
Sun Mar 15 16:10:14 PDT 2020

One nit pick:

3.2:

 - Data is expected to be consistent and correct following good
   engineering.
should probably be
 - Data is expected to be consistent and correct following good
   engineering practices.

and one question. In 6.1, "Similarly, conflicted data which has not been published shall not be”. How can this occur? Is there an example someone can provide? Does peeringdb delay the publishing of new data in such a way as multiple entries could be made before publishing, causing such an unpublished conflict?

  -Darrell