[PDB Data Ownership-TF] draft "Data Ownership Policy Document"

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Sat Mar 21 12:22:45 PDT 2020

Dear group,

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 06:35:32PM +0000, Chris Caputo wrote:
>   https://www.caputo.com/dotf/0.20200320.2-CC-AN-WM-DB.txt

I've just now read the whole document and I am very impressed with how
this is shaping up. I recognise a lot of what was discussed in our calls
and believe this draft would be an excellent output of this effort.

My only suggestion is that perhaps it should be documented that should
dispute arise as a result of the Admin Committee's resolution process,
the issue is brought to PeeringDB's Board of Directors for mediation.

Kind regards,

Job