[PDB Announce] PeeringDB ticketing system migration - November 7th 2016

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Sat Oct 29 01:52:07 PDT 2016

Dear PeeringDB community,

Monday, November 7th, 2016, during CEST business hours we are going to
switch to a new ticketing system. To ensure this transition will be
smooth, we will monitor the situation closely.

We would like to thank our supporters from Internap and Ubersmith for
their many years of support. Also we want to thank our new supporter
DeskPRO for their services!

Historic ticket data will not be imported to the new system. But data
from the previous ticketing system is archived and available to admins.

Thanks!

Job
- for the Admin team