[PDB Announce] PeeringDB Governance mailing list and Voter Registration

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Fri Apr 21 13:35:21 PDT 2017

Dear PeeringDB User,

PeeringDB is holding its annual election for the Board of Directors.
Voting is open until end-of-day April 29th 23:59 UTC.

There are 3 of 5 seats open this year, with 6 candidates running for
election for a 2 year term of service:

  http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/misc/2017-04-14_election.html

A corporation, limited liability company, partnership or other legal
business entity may be a Member of the Corporation.  Membership is
determined by having both an active PeeringDB.com account and an
individual representative or role subscription to the PeeringDB Governance
mailing list.

Information on the pdb-gov mailing list, along with a form for
subscription:

To get a sense of the traffic level (it is low) and review past
discussions, the archives are publicly available:

  http://lists.peeringdb.com/pipermail/pdb-gov/

If your organization is interested in PeeringDB governance or simply want
to vote in the current election, please subscribe to the pdb-gov mailing
list (as required) and reach out to me so I can send you a voter
registration form.

Questions and concerns welcome.

Respectfully,
Chris Caputo