[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.11.x release at 2019-01-24T0400Z

Eric Loos eric at ipergy.net
Tue Jan 22 10:58:49 PST 2019

This is a pre-release announcement for the next PeeringDB beta release, which will be  pushed to production on the 24th of January at 0400Z. This release brings some backend changes needed for the operation of the service and several language packs. Completely new is the way we handle translations through Weblate, you can find it here: translate.peeringdb.com <http://translate.peeringdb.com/>, making it easier than ever to handle the translations. We will attempt to set this up in a continuous deployment cycle so we don’t need to make a full release every time languages are added (uncommitted)

Your help in verifying that the new functionality is working as expected by thoroughly testing https://beta.peeringdb.com would be greatly appreciated. Please review the changes and test against beta as necessary to prepare for the production roll out.

Preview is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com
The changes that were incorporated in this release can be found here: https://beta.peeringdb.com/changes

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any comments/questions/concerns.

Eric Loos on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom